Hope you are doing good.
Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested in this role.
If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details, your availability and a good time to connect with you.
- Manage multiple contact center voice & data infrastructure projects and plan rollout of enterprise level contact center and voice systems that will be used to interact with advertisers, consumers and enterprises
- Coordinate new system deployments by working with internal engineering operations teams like Telecom, Network, Security, Hardware, and Data Center, external suppliers, and service providers
- Partner with the cross-functional engineering teams and related stakeholders to gather requirements, plan, design, manage and execute projects
- Manage all project timelines and communicate progress to business users and IT management
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects to deliver new features, upgrades, and capacity enhancements to current and future telephony network and platform designs.
- Oversee the creation of new processes and tools as necessary to support additional needs and requirements on an ongoing basis
- Facilitate any necessary training and knowledge transfer for internal Operations teams to support new contact center infrastructure implementations
- Knowledge of telephony and voice infrastructure technologies including VoIP/SIP, TDM, IVR, SBC
- Knowledge of general networking principles and protocols like TCP/IP, DNS, MPLS, BGP, peering, latency, jitter, packet routing, etc.
Job Type: Contract